JL Audio JX500/1D compact but comes with a Punch!!
Monoblock Class D Subwoofer Amplifier, 500 W x 1 @ 2 Ω / 300 W x 1 @ 4 Ω - 14.4V
This rugged and reliable Class D monoblock uses a robust MOSFET power supply design that delivers rock-solid bass performance at a very affordable price.
Targeted specifically for subwoofer applications, the JX500/1D includes a variable slope low-pass filter with continuously variable cutoff frequency selection from 50-200 Hz. It also features a variable bass boost at 45 Hz. with up to 12 dB of boost and an optional remote boost control. Dedicated hi-level inputs are included, in addition to conventional low-level RCA inputs, making it easy to integrate with a variety of OEM and aftermarket head units.
- mono subwoofer amplifier
- 250 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amplifier design with NextD™ switching amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs help eliminate noise
- variable low-pass filter (50-500 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45 Hz)
- LED clip light helps set gain
- blue LED accent lighting
- optional wired remote level control
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire to RCA adapter required)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads and a 50-amp fuse recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- no onboard fuses — when installing multiple amps in a system, an additional 50-amp in-line fuse between the distribution block and the amplifier is recommended
- 9-13/16"W x 2-3/16"H x 7"D